Business Administration: Strategic Marketing
The B.A. in Business Administration: Strategic Marketing is a dually accredited program. You will get both American and European BA degree for a single price. The goal of the concentration in Strategic Marketing is to teach students strategic marketing analysis and marketing planning.
|Accreditation||WASC + MSMT|
|Degree||Bachelor of Arts|
|Intake||Fall / Spring|
Please submit your details in order to receive the brochure via email.
About the program
The B.A. in Business Administration: Strategic Marketing is a dually accredited program. You will get both American and European BA degree for a single price. The program is delivered by an international faculty with top qualifications and experience in the business world. We commit ourselves to a personalized education model: in Spring 2020 marketing, the average class size in business undergraduate studies was 18 students!
What I enjoy most about AAU is its diverse and engaging environment. The smaller class sizes allowed me to make meaningful connections with faculty members and students, and facilitated networking, which is extremely important in the business world, and has enabled me to seek out the right opportunities.Kristian Pankulych, Business Administration, Student
The Strategic Marketing concentration focuses on human resources management with special emphasis on leadership, both on a team and individual level. Students will also learn skills in the area of project management and effective communication as well as acquire knowledge of organization theory and applied psychology. Given the multicultural nature of the student body and the teaching staff, special emphasis will be given to management and leadership in multicultural environment of transnational corporations.
The graduates of this concentration will become not only skilled people managers in leading businesses but will also be capable of leading their own teams as entrepreneurs.
Business Administration: Strategic Marketing is a 3-year study program. To graduate, students must accumulate 90 US credits (180 ECTS credits) by completing 30 courses.
One course from the following:
One course from the following:
On top of that students are also required to complete the Thesis module.
and one of the following:
Note: a concentration can be opened, provided min. twelve students enroll.
Students can choose five courses from the list of courses offered by any school at AAU.
Having passed all the required and elective courses, students complete their studies by taking graduation examination: state exam covering the major module, state exam covering the concentration module, thesis defense.
For more information on the modular structure and the study program, please contact our admissions team at email@example.com.
Graduates of the B.A. in Business Administration: Strategic Marketing can expect to:
- Analyze an organization’s situation before formulating, evaluating and selecting a competitive position that contributes to achieving its goals and objectives.
- Craft, design, implement and evaluate marketing strategies to achieve sustainable competitive advantage through reaching prospects and turning them into profitable customers.
- Understand how cultural, political, economic, and sociological factors influence the effectiveness of marketing strategies.
- Integrate information communication technologies, media and social networks within international marketing strategies.
- Understand how to apply knowledge of business and organizational theory and principles to effectively implementing strategies.
- Analyze the financial implications of marketing strategies to ensure that customer value is delivered at the lowest possible cost.
- Act as business professionals able to work within technologically driven and consumer-focused businesses and manage their own and others career development.
- Communicate professionally, decisively and strategically in verbal and written English; our graduates are able to identify, analyze, describe, present and discuss complex problems and solutions to international audiences
AAU graduates thrive in multinational environments and are able to communicate professionally in English to international audiences. As a graduate of this degree program, you will be well equipped to continue your studies or pursue a global career in areas such as:
- marketing analyst
- data analyst
- business analyst
- market(ing) researcher (executive / manager)
- marketing strategy manager
- campaign manager
- public relations account executive / manager
- sales promotion account executive
- advertising account executive / manager
- advertising account planner
- UX [user experience] designer
- web content executive / manager
- lead generator
- marketing assistant / executive / manager (domestic / international / global)
The Bachelor’s degree awarded is concurrently recognized as a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in the United States, per AAU’s accreditation by the WASC Senior College and University Commission, and as a Bakalář (Bc.) in the Czech Republic, per AAU’s accreditation by the National Accreditation Bureau for Higher Education. Graduates may select whether to use the U.S. post-nominal or the Czech pre-nominal title.
See what our students have to say
We do almost all of our projects in small international teams, and we work together like we would in a business company and synergize our different ideas. There's flexibilities to meet with teachers outside of class, and ask them questions, not just specifically things we learn in the class.
Business Administration, United States of America
I like AAU because it’s very diverse and you can take as many classes as you want, including ones not connected to your degree. That way you can grow as a person. I enjoy basically every hour I spend here and I feel like I’m getting value for every class and I feel very connected to the people around me.
Business Administration, Russian Federation