Meet us online
Our virtual open house events allow you to learn about AAU from your computer. Our admissions team will take you through our programs, student life in Prague and answer your most important questions directly during a live Q&A session!
Upcoming Open House Events
- Tuesday, November 15 – Virtual Open House (Russian Language)
- Wednesday, November 16 – Virtual Open House (Czech Language)
- Thursday, November 24 – Virtual Open House: School of Journalism, Media, and Visual Arts
- Friday, November 25 – In-Person Open House
- Thursday, December 8 – Virtual Open House
- Friday, December 9 – In-Person Open House
- Tuesday, December 13 – Virtual Open House (Russian Language)
- Wednesday, December 14 – Virtual Open House (Czech Language)
- Thursday, January 12, 2023 – Virtual Open House
- Tuesday, January 17, 2023 – Virtual Open House (Russian Language)
- Tuesday, February 14, 2023 – Virtual Open House (Russian Language)
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023 – Virtual Open House (Russian Language)
Upcoming Campus Tours
- Wednesday, November 16 – AAU Campus Tour
- Friday, November 18 – AAU Campus Tour
- Monday, November 21 – AAU Campus Tour
- Wednesday, November 23 – AAU Campus tour
- Friday, November 25 – AAU Campus Tour
- Monday, November 28 – AAU Campus Tour
- Wednesday, November 30 – AAU Campus Tour
- Friday, December 2 – AAU Campus Tour
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also welcome you to virtually meet with a member of our Admissions Team Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM CET. To set up a 1-to-1 appointment that suits your schedule/time zone please email email@example.com.
Can’t attend a live virtual open house event? No problem, an AAU pre-recorded Information Session on what it’s like to be a student in Prague as well as an overview of the programs offered, is available anytime and allows you to hear directly from our Admissions Counselors. To access the recording please register here.
If you want to see our campus right now join one of our Admissions Counselors for a virtual tour of the Thurn-Taxis Palace below! To learn more about student life at AAU check out the rest of the videos on our YouTube channel.
Meet us in person
At AAU Open House events, our Admissions team, current students as well as faculty and staff provide you with detailed information about our programs, student life in Prague, as well as answer your questions and take you on a tour of our campus! To reserve your spot at the next in-person AAU Open House email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting in July 2021 a member of our admissions team will be happy to schedule a time to meet with you privately, show you our campus, answer your questions and assist you or your student with the selection of a suitable program of study. We can even take you for a coffee at our university cafe, Cafe Des Taxis.
To ensure the safety of our visitors and staff, we would like to kindly ask to adhere to the following:
Schedule and confirm an appointment with an Admissions Counselor in advance of the visit;
Please bring a face mask;
Please provide proof of vaccine, a negative COVID test no older than 72 hours, or proof of having had COVID in the last 180 days.
To schedule an appointment email email@example.com.
See what it’s really like to be a student at the oldest private university in Prague. A member of our admissions team can help you select a class that interests you from our current courses and schedule a time to sit in on the action. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your visit.
*Please note this can be arranged virtually as well.
Our admissions team travels to countries and states all around the world each year to meet with prospective students on the road. To find out if we will be visiting a city near you email email@example.com for more information!