Meet us online
Our virtual open house events allow you to learn about AAU from your computer. Our admissions team will take you through our programs, student life in Prague, and answer your most important questions directly during a live Q&A session!
Upcoming Open House Events
- Friday, March 17, 2023 – Virtual Open House: School of Journalism, Media, & Visual Arts
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023 – Webinar: How to Successfully submit an AAU Application
- Friday, March 31, 2023 – In-Person/ Hybrid Open House
- Friday, April 14, 2023 – In-Person/ Hybrid Open House
- Tuesday, April 18, 2023 – Virtual Open House (Russian Language)
- Wednesday, April 19, 2023 – Virtual Open House (Czech Language)
- Tuesday, May 16, 2023 – Virtual Open House (Russian Language)
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023 – Virtual Open House (Czech Language)
- Friday, May 26, 2023 – In-Person/ Hybrid Open House
- Tuesday, June 13, 2023 – Virtual Open House (Russian Language)
- Wednesday, June 14, 2023 – Virtual Open House (Czech Language)
- Friday, June 23, 2023 – In-Person/ Hybrid Open House
Upcoming Campus Tours
Can be scheduled upon agreement from Monday to Friday continuously.
For more information e-mail email@example.com.
We also welcome you to virtually meet with a member of our Admissions Team Monday-Friday from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM CET. To set up a 1-to-1 appointment that suits your schedule/time zone please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t attend a live virtual open house event? No problem, an AAU pre-recorded Information Session on what it’s like to be a student in Prague as well as an overview of the programs offered, is available anytime and allows you to hear directly from our Admissions Counselors. To access the recording please register here.
If you want to see our campus right now join one of our Admissions Counselors for a virtual tour of the Thurn-Taxis Palace below! To learn more about student life at AAU check out the rest of the videos on our YouTube channel.
Meet us in person
At AAU Open House events, our Admissions team, current students as well as faculty and staff provide you with detailed information about our programs, student life in Prague, as well as answer your questions and take you on a tour of our campus! To reserve your spot at the next in-person AAU Open House email email@example.com.
Members of our Admissions and Recruitment team will be happy to schedule a time to meet with you privately, show you our campus, answer your questions and assist you or your student with the selection of a suitable program of study. We can even take you for a coffee at our university cafe, Cafe Des Taxis, or invite a current student to join us and tell you more about their experience!
To schedule an appointment email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will find the best suitable time for both sides.
Looking forward to showing you around and meeting you!
See what it’s really like to be a student at the oldest private university in Prague. A member of our admissions team can help you select a class that interests you from our current courses and schedule a time to sit in on the action. Email email@example.com to set up your visit.
*Please note this can be arranged virtually as well.
Our admissions team travels to countries and states all around the world each year to meet with prospective students on the road. To find out if we will be visiting a city near you email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!