Comparing Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Alternative Leadership Styles in the V4
This project is co-financed by the Governments of Czechia, Hungary, Poland, and Slovakia through Visegrad Grants from International Visegrad Fund. The mission of the fund is to advance ideas for sustainable regional cooperation in Central Europe. More information is available at https://www.visegradfund.org.
The project addresses two questions:
- What has the response been to the COVID pandemic among the V4 leaders?
- How can an adaptive leadership approach better aid the V4 societies to navigate the health and societal effects of this and future pandemics?
The team’s approach will be interdisciplinary in terms of sources, theories and methods. The outcomes will be both academic and practical, directed at experts, the professional and NGO environment (research studies, Colloquium), the greater public (media articles), and high school and university students (on-line lectures, Thesis Awards).
- University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management (Uniwersytet Warszawski, Wydział Zarządzania)
- Matej Bel University, Faculty of Economics (Univerzita Mateja Bela, Ekonomická fakulta)
- Centre for Social Sciences, Hungarian Academy of Sciences (Társadalomtudományi Kutatóközpont)
- Corvinus University of Budapest, Institute of Communication and Sociology (Budapesti Corvinus Egyetem, Kommunikáció és Szociológia Intézet)
|April 29, 2022||Roundtable- Comparing Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Alternative Leadership Styles in the V4|
|August 2022||Expert Research Study- Comparing Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Alternative Leadership Styles in the V4|
|November 24-25, 2022||Colloquium- Comparing Responses to the COVID-19 Pandemic: Alternative Leadership Styles in the V4|
|February-March 2023||Online Lectures for High School and University Students|
|March 15, 2023||Award for Best BA and MA Theses on the Theme of Leadership and Governance in the V4 Countries|
The Visegrad project team would like to announce that part of the project is a competition for the best BA thesis and MA thesis on the topics of leadership and governance in and among the V4 states.
Please see all information and how to apply here.