Student Services Center
Our staff is here to guide you from your first class registration to your graduation. How can we help you?
About Student Services Center
Student Services Specialists will assist you with getting your official Student ID, help you register for classes, facilitate you getting necessary school documents, and much more during your studies at AAU. Whatever it may be our Student Services Specialists are here to support you.
Services for Students
Below is a list of specific services and information that our Student Services Specialists can assist you with. Should you have a question not listed below you are always welcome to check with the Student Services Team and they will point you in the right direction.
- AAU Student Housing (students may also contact email@example.com directly)
- Advice on obtaining a residence permit
- Signing your student contract
- Change of name/address/phone/ residency status or any other relevant personal information
- Social, tax and health insurance information
- Obtaining a “confirmation of study” letter
- Obtaining a Student ID Card
- Obtaining a login for our Student Information System
- Obtaining official or unofficial transcripts
- Extending your studies
- Transferring credits
- Registering for courses
- Making changes to your class schedule
- Any questions related to graduation, the graduation ceremony or your diploma
Take a walk around campus with Dean of Students, Ana Hernandez-Blackstad, and learn how to register for your classes step-by-step.