Student Services Center
Our staff is here to guide you from your first class registration to graduation and beyond. How can we help you?
About Student Services Center
Student Services staff members will assist you with getting your official Student ID, help you register for classes, facilitate you getting necessary school documents, and much more during your studies at AAU. Whatever it may be, the Student Services Center staff are here to support you.
Services for Students
Below is a list of specific services and information that our Student Services Specialists can assist you with. Should you have a question not listed below you are always welcome to check with the Student Services Team and they will point you in the right direction.
- AAU Student Housing (students may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly)
- Advice on obtaining a residence permit
- Signing the University/Student Agreement
- Change of name/address/phone/ residency status or any other relevant personal information
- Health insurance information
- Confirmation of study letters
- Student ID Card
- Obtaining a login for our Student Information System
- Official or unofficial transcripts
- Extending your studies
- Transferring credits
- Registering for courses
- Making changes to your class schedule
- Completing your admission file
- Applying for nostrification of your prior education
- Accommodation Scholarship
- Merit-Based Scholarship
- Any questions related to graduation, the graduation ceremony or your diploma