Exchange & Erasmus: Places Still Available for Spring 2024
If you’re an AAU student dreaming of experiencing full immersion in a foreign culture, there’s still time to apply for study abroad opportunities!
We yet have some places available in our student exchange program for the 2024 Spring Semester. As such, we are issuing a second call for applications from students who want to participate.
Some basic parameters:
- Not all our usual destinations are available in this particular call. Students interested in a fuller range of destinations are referred to our next call (for exchanges in fall 2024), which will be released in February 2024.
- The application deadline for most of the available exchanges is October 3, 2023, but some universities have an earlier deadline of September 12.
- In principle, exchanges are open to all degree-seeking students at AAU on condition that they have completed a minimum of 30 US credits (60 ECTS credits) before they go abroad, i.e. one year of studies, and have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 (see Section 2.9 of the current AAU Student Handbook).
- The Erasmus program requires that participants be registered in one of our Czech-accredited programs. University exchanges, however, are open to all students.
- There are no restrictions on the nationality or citizenship of participating students; however, citizenship may subsequently affect visa requirements.
Applications can be directed to Cyril Simsa, Director for International Cooperation, or if you have any further questions, feel free to contact International Cooperation Specialist Natalie Kvackova-Sipula.
We look forward to seeing all the places you’ll go!