In-Person/ Hybrid Open House
Are you deciding which university is right for you? Explore what it might be like studying in English in a multinational environment with classmates from over 80 countries, all at a school with top Czech and American accreditation!
In-person/hybrid open houses are an ideal way for you to experience first-hand the value of an AAU education—whether in-person or online! This open house is a great opportunity to:
- Learn more about our programs
- Get to know what student life is like
- Meet current students directly
- Talk to members of the dean’s office of your selected program
- Enjoy a campus tour and presentation with a Q and A session
- Discover where the programs can take you after graduation
Capacity is limited, so please register HERE to secure your place for the in-person visit.
Can’t join in person? Please do not worry! You can register to attend virtually.
Register for virtual attendance HERE.
You will receive a link to join online. Please note that the virtual attendance will be in real-time, with no recordings available.
The event will take place on November 10, 2023, from 3:00 pm–5:00 pm, at the AAU campus (Letenská 120/5, 118 00 Malá Strana). Please follow the signs upon arrival or visit reception, and they will be happy to assist you!
We also welcome you to meet with our students ambassadors or a member of our Admissions Team Monday–Friday from 10:00 am–4:00 pm. To set up an appointment that suits your schedule, please email email@example.com or call +420 257 530 202. A member of our admissions team will be happy to show you around our campus, answer your questions, and assist you with the selection of a suitable program of study.
Never miss an event by adding it to your calendar!
- On your phone or tablet, open the Calendar app.
- Tap Create Event.
- Enter the info about your event. When you enter more details like location or date, you find suggestions.
- Tap Done.
- Optional: If you want to change which calendar you add an event to, go to the top and tap the calendar name.