Students can now pay their fees using our payment platform Convera GlobalPay. This fast and reliable service allows you to pay in your local currency via bank transfer, credit card, or by using a wide range of local online payment options without incurring any transaction charges.
- Payment in your local currency
- Pay international fees by bank or credit card.
- Favorable exchange rates with the ability to lock in exchange rate for bank transfers
- Pay from your device
- Rest assured that your full payment is received on time and in full by Anglo-American University
- Track your payment step-by-step via text and email
- 24/7 Customer support to assist you in every step
How It Works
You can access the Convera GlobalPay by clicking here:
- This service is available for application fee, tuition, and housing payment. If you are paying for any other service, please make sure to add a note under the “Other Payments” field.
- Choose your home country and enter amount(s) of fees in the relevant fields in Czech Koruna. Click Continue.
- Choose the payment method that you prefer using. You will also automatically be shown the amount in your home currency (if your home currency is not available, it will default to the next best option i.e USC). You will also have the option to amend the currency you wish to complete your payment. Click Continue.
- Enter your AAU Student ID (please note that your Student ID can be found in your Admission Letter, if you are paying for tuition and housing fees. If you are paying for application fee, please use xxxxxxxxxx). You will also be required to fill your full first and last name, e-mail address and the term for which you are completing the payment. AAU Invoice Number is optional; however, if you are paying tuition and housing fees, we strongly encourage you to include it. Click Next.
- Accept the conditions of use.
- If you pay via bank transfer
- You will be quoted an amount to pay instantly; this amount is locked for 72 hours.
- You will be emailed instructions on how to complete the payment; you can use online banking or visit the bank.
- The transfer must be completed in the currency stated in your quote
- Instructions sent to you contain important reference; therefore, please make sure to note it when making the transfer. This reference allows Anglo-American University to identify and allocate your fees quickly.
- If you pay via online payment options
- Once you have accepted the conditions of use, you will be directed to the card payment checkout page to complete the transaction.
For more information, watch a short video on how it works:
Once the payment has been sent, Anglo-American University will receive the payment and inform you on its receipt.
For any questions, prospective and newly admitted students, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, who are happy to support you through this process.
For any questions, current students, please reach out to email@example.com, happy to support you through this process.
Frequently Asked Questions
By using Convera GlobalPay, you are assured of a guaranteed rate of exchange you can accept before you pay. This exchange rate is also locked for 72 hours. You can also rest assured that Anglo-American University will receive your payment on time and in full.
This platform can be used to make payment for application, tuition, housing and other payments fees for undergraduate and graduate level studies.
If you cannot locate your currency on the drop-down list of your own country, we would like to kindly ask you to please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a prospective or newly admitted student. If you are a current student, please reach out to email@example.com. Both teams, will be able to guide you on how to proceed.
If you have any questions related to the platform, we have arranged with Convera to provide a dedicated Customer Service team who can assist you with any information on the services and its benefits.
- Customer Support: https://students.convera.com/#!/contacts
If you would like to reach out to Anglo-American University team members, please e-mail: