Gabriele Meissner, M.B.A.
Gabriele Meissner has over 20 years of sales and marketing experience in the IT and telecommunications industry, including Siemens AG, SHARP Electronics and Telia AS. Since 2005, Ms Meissner has run her own consulting, training and coaching company focusing on executive and entrepreneurship coaching, business relationships and work blocks such as ADD. She specializes in sales strategies and implementation, business development, change management with a special emphasis on post-merger integration and CRM projects and innovation management. Ms Meissner has an MBA from the University of Bradford in the UK.
Publications & Other Activities
- Jindrichovska, I, Meissner, G (2012) PRACTICAL APPROACH TO ETHICS IN CZECH SMES, in International Days of Statistics and Economics,
- September 13-15, 2012, Conference Proceedings, ISBN 978-80-86175-79-9
- Jindrichovska, I, Meissner, G (2012) Changing Notion of Ethics in SMEs, in HUMAN CAPITAL AND FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT 15th ANNIVERSARY CONFERENCE, September 24-25, 2012, Conference Proceedings (ISBN will be known later)
- Meissner, G., Corruption is Personal, Working paper for IFRS Conference, Prague, 2014
- Meissner, G. (2012) Labyrint, in BUSINESS WOMAN, 01/2012