Odyssey 44 – AAU Scholarship for Ukrainian Students
Deadline: November 15, 2023
For the second consecutive year, AAU is offering the Ukraine Scholarship, aimed to assist displaced Ukrainian citizens residing in the Czechia. This initiative encompasses full tuition and fee waivers for a standard-length AAU undergraduate or graduate program.
This scholarship is reserved for Ukrainian citizens displaced due to the war in Ukraine and currently residing in Czechia.
Note: This scholarship is solely for new incoming students commencing studies in the spring semester of 2024.
The total scholarship amounts to 17.2 million CZK, with one new student set to receive this award for the spring semester of 2024, and covers the following:
- Undergraduate programs: first 90 US credit hours attempted and up to three years of study.
- Graduate programs: first 60 US credit hours attempted and up to three years of study.
In addition, Odyssey 44 covers AAU housing expenses and provides a monthly allowance.
Complete the full AAU application here. (The application fee is waived for all applicants.)
Required Documents (translated into English or Czech):
To be submitted via application portal:
- Secondary school diploma (inclusive of passed ZNO/NMT state examination)
- Secondary school transcript
- Current university transcript (for transferring students)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS – 6.0, TOEFL iBT – 71, TOEFL PBT – 525, or an equivalent proven level of English proficiency listed here)
- Personal statement (Address the questions found here.)
- Copy of passport/ID
- Recent photo
To be submitted via email to Katerina Fundova at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Czech residence permit (temporary protection visa) confirming entrance to Czechia no earlier than February 24th, 2022 –
- Hardship statement (400-700 words on personal hardship due to the war in Ukraine)
- Financial Support Request Form (Complete here prior to the interview stage.)
Note: Master program applicants have distinct requirements found here.
Post document submission, an interview with the dean’s office of the school applied to will be scheduled, either in-person or via Skype. By November 30, 2023, the AAU Ukrainian Scholarship Selection Committee will decide on the scholarship recipient.
For further inquiries or clarification regarding the Odyssey 44 scholarship, contact Katerina Fundova at email@example.com.
Also, for inquiries or additional information regarding our scholarship programs in general, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our dedicated team is here to assist you and ensure that you have all the necessary information to make informed decisions about your educational journey at AAU.