Anglo-American University cultivates a global learning environment, promoting analytical, creative and practical thinking in the pursuit of academic excellence.Contact Us
Since our move in January 2015, AAU is fortunate and honored to call the beautifully restored neoclassical Thurn-Taxis Palace, with its rich and fascinating history, home.
Being a work of art itself, it seems only appropriate that exhibitions should be held at AAU's main campus building at Letenska 5. Both spaces inside the palace, as well as in the main courtyard host exhibitions of art, design, photography, and more by students and external partners alike.
Exhibitions at AAU are open to the public. If you would like to hold an exhibition at AAU please contact our Events Coordinator, Elizabeth Novacek.
Current and past exhibitions at AAU
- Four Seasons in the Silver Valley, January 2018
- Creations of Subconsciousness, December 2017
- We CARE: Stories of Help, November 2017
- The Wondrous Heads Exhibition, June 2017
- Art Exhibition – Tika Sergia, May 2017
- Veronika Šrek Bromová's Exhibition, June 2016
- Lo Ch’ing's Exhibition, September 2016
- Diana Winklerová's Exhibition at AAU, September 2016
- If Black Flag and When Angels Roar exhibit at AAU, May 2016
- Post Charlie Hebdo Exhibition, February 2015