Tereza Smejkalova, Ph.D.
Letenska 5, Prague 1
PhDr. Tereza Smejkalová, Ph.D. has earned her Ph.D. in 2012 in Political Science with specialization on political geography at the Charles University in Prague where she worked as a Research Assistant, Lecturer and Administrative Officer for 6 years. She has also taught at the Metropolitan University and Anglo-American University focusing on the European Union and Anglo-Saxon countries. Apart from academic work she has worked since 2007 as a diplomat at the Permanent Mission of the Czech Republic to the United Nations in Vienna and Permanent Mission to the European Union in Brussels. During this work, she has been active in lecturing on distance and researching on topics relevant to her work, i.e. her Ph.D. and relevant work on Common Security and Defence Policy of the European Union.
Common Foreign and Security Policy of the European Union, European History, Political Systems and relations among Anglo-Saxon countries
Publications & Other Activities
- Tereza Smejkalová. 2013. Common Security and Defence Policy from a Geopolitical Perspective. LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, ISBN 3659412503, EAN 9783659412509.
- Tereza Smejkalová. 2011. “Australská zahraniční politika”. In: Mezinarodní politika 1/2011.
- Tereza Smejkalová. 2008. ‘”Is grass greener on the other side?” Comparison of the Slovenian minority in Italy and the Italian minority in Slovenia from a legal perspective’. In: Annual of Language & Politics and Politics of Identity. Volume II/2008. ISSN 1803-1757
- Tereza Smejkalová. 2007. ‘Slovenian minority in Austria’. In: Annual of Language & Politics and Politics of Identity. Volume I/2007. ISSN 1803-1757
- Tereza Smejkalová. 2005. ‘The Queensland Electoral System and Indigenous Population’. In: Queensland Review, 2005, Vol. 13, No.1.